– Brand: OMEGA
– Model Name: Men’s Omega Speedmaster ’57 – The 1957 Trilogy – Broad Arrow – Limited Edition – Very Good Conditions.
– Model Number: 3126.96.36.199.01.001
– Year: 2017
– Movement: CALIBRE OMEGA 1861. Famous manual-winding chronograph movement. 48 hours power reserve.
– Case: 38.6 mm in brushed and polished stainless steel.
– Bezel: Steel with tachymeter scale.
– Crystal: Hesalite crystal with OMEGA logo in the centre.
– Dial: black ‘tropical’ dial.
– Bracelet: Original OMEGA stainless steel and two extra straps.
– Condition: Very good condition with normal marks of use case, heslaite and bracelet and buckle. This watch is 100% factory original. Includes original factory accessories. Warranty card dated November 2017.
– Box and Papers: Yes. Complete set with OMEGA inner and outer box, tool, limited edition certificate, Catalogue, two extra straps and cards.
– Working Condition: Tested and timed. Keeping excellent accurate time.
– Authenticity: 100% authentic
– Photos: All photos shown are of the actual watch listed for sale.
– Warranty: This watch is covered by our one-year warranty.
All orders are shipped fully insured via FedEx or DHL priority international and are fully insured. We will not alter the customs value for any reason.
All photos are of the actual watch listed and what you see is what you will receive. If you have any questions regarding an item please feel free to message us anytime. We strive to provide the highest possible level of customer satisfaction, and we will do our absolute best to accommodate your requests.