– Model Name: Men’s Omega Speedmaster – MAK 40 – Chronograph – Triple Date – Pre-Hodinkee – 39mm – Box and Cards
– Model Number: 3520.53.00
– Year: 1997
– Movement: Calibre: OMEGA 1151 Self‑winding chronograph, triple date 44 hours power reserve.
– Case: Stainless steel case 39mm in diameter.
– Bezel: Tachymetric scale, on black quoted steel.
– Crystal: Scratch‑resistant sapphire crystal with anti‑reflective treatment inside.
– Dial: Grey.
– Bracelet: Original OMEGA stainless steel bracelet with folding clasp.
– Condition: Good conditions, with normal signs of wear on case glass bracelet and buckle. This watch is 100% factory original and in good condition with signs of wear. Includes original factory accessories. Warranty card dated March 2000.
– Box and Papers: Yes. With outer and inner box (with signs from storage), and card.
– Working Condition: Tested and timed. Keeping excellent accurate time.
– Authenticity: 100% authentic
– Photos: All photos shown are of the actual watch listed for sale.
– Warranty: This watch is covered by our one-year warranty.
All orders are shipped fully insured via FedEx or DHL priority international and are fully insured. We will not alter the customs value for any reason.
All photos are of the actual watch listed and what you see is what you will receive. If you have any questions regarding an item please feel free to message us anytime. We strive to provide the highest possible level of customer satisfaction, and we will do our absolute best to accommodate your requests.