– Brand: Tudor
– Model Name: Men’s Tudor Black Bay Fifty-Eight – 39mm – Black dial – 2022 new – Box and Card
– Model Number: M79030N-0001
– Year: 2022
– Movement: Manufacture Calibre MT5402 (COSC)
– Case: 39 mm steel case with polished and satin finish.
– Bezel: Unidirectional rotatable bezel in steel with disc in matt black aluminum and pink numerals.
– Crystal: Domed sapphire crystal.
– Bracelet: Riveted steel bracelet with polished and satin finish, with folding clasp and safety catch
– Condition: New condition in stickers. This watch is 100% factory original and in new condition with no signs of wear. Includes original factory accessories. Warranty card dated February 2022.
– Box and Papers: Yes. with inner and outer box, and card.
– Working Condition: Tested and timed. Keeping excellent accurate time.
– Authenticity: 100% authentic
– Photos: All photos shown are of the actual watch listed for sale.
– Warranty: This watch is covered by Watch Trade one-year warranty, as well as the remainder of Tudor 5-year factory warranty through February 2027.
For 2 generations, Watch Trade Co. has been devoted to curating great watches to our valued clients with the greatest care. Whether a first buy or a series of purchases to form a collection, we ensure that each transaction is handled with the utmost attention for a smooth and stress-free experience.
Being watch enthusiasts ourselves, we can relate to our clients and understand the love and passion for watches.
It brings us joy to see a watch going to a new home and our client’s excitement with their new purchase… We deliver our service with care, integrity, and pleasure.
All orders are shipped fully insured via FedEx or DHL priority international and are fully insured. We will not alter the customs value for any reason.
All photos are of the actual watch listed and what you see is what you will receive. If you have any questions regarding an item please feel free to message us anytime. We strive at Watch Trade to provide the highest possible level of customer satisfaction, and we will do our absolute best to accommodate your requests.